Hair is one of a long list of stresses when it comes to planning a wedding.
We’ve put together a 10-step guide to easy wedding hair so it’s one less thing to worry about!
- First things first – give us a call to book your appointment for the day of the wedding.
- Planning is always the secret to success. Start three months before the big day by chatting through your theme and the look your going for with your stylist.
- It’s always to good to have a style that you love. You’ll find great inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram. Remember that the style of your dress will affect the overall look.
- Much as we would all like red carpet hair for our wedding, you’ll find that most celebrities have hair extensions. Your stylist will guide you to find a style that is fabulous – but realistic.
- Don’t fall into the ‘I’m growing my hair for my wedding’ trap! Keep having regular haircuts. It will keep your hair strong and healthy and a trip to the salon is a great opportunity for a bit of me time away from wedding planning.
- Your hair is your crowning glory so it needs to be in tip-top condition. We will recommend the best course of in-salon and at home treatments for you.
- Don’t make any drastic colour changes close to your wedding. If you do want something different, make the change as soon as possible. Your final colour appointment should be to maintain your existing colour – after all we don’t want any shocks.
- Book your hair rehearsal one month before your big day. Bring any headpieces, hairpieces or veils that you will be wearing. It’s also good to bring a bridesmaid to get their opinion and to take pictures from all angles. Remember to be honest with your stylist – this is your wedding so you need to be happy with your hair.
- Your last appointment should be two weeks before your wedding. Treat yourself to a colour freshen, trim and a treatment.
- On the big day all you need to do is feel relaxed and confident. You may be nervous but at least you know your hair looks amazing.